Taxation plays a part in all the decisions, transactions and, generally, in all the economic activities of companies and individuals. Any assessment on the legal or economic procedure of a transaction must take into account the corresponding tax obligations that must be met.
We advise our clients on the planning and proper compliance with their tax obligations.
General tax consultacy
- Comprehensive fiscal support and advice to mercantile companies, businesses and professionals.
- Tax advice to companies and individuals.
- Consultancy on the application of different taxes (Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, Value Added Tax, Tax on Property Transfers and Document Duties, deductions, cross-border transactions, transactions with non-residents, etc.).
- Comprehensive fiscal support and consultancy to corporate groups.
- Taxation and fiscal obligations of transfer pricing and related transactions.
- Special regimes for corporate groups.
- Taxation on transactions with non-residents or in relation to any taxes paid abroad.
- Taxation on transactions with subsidiaries and/or permanent establishments.
- Taxation of expatriates and inpatriates.
- VAT taxation and retention obligation for international or cross-border transactions.
- Taxation on income paid to non-residents.
- Transfer pricing analysis regarding international transactions.
Corporate and company restructuring
- Taxation on company restructuring transactions.
- Taxation on business purchase and sale transactions.
- Due Diligence taxation on restructuring and business purchase or sale transactions.
Family and assets taxation
- Counselling on the transfer relating to inheritance matters and company succession (Tax on Inheritance and Donations, Capital Gains Tax).
Tax administration, collection and inspection
- Processing of documents, requirements, returns and, generally, of tax management procedures.
- Requests for postponements, follow-up in foreclosure proceedings and other tax collection processes.
- Client representation and assistance relating to tax relations with the Tax Authorities (inspections, checking and verification procedures, etc.).
Litigious tax matters
- Appeals and claims against tax authorities assessments before administrative and judicial court.