Marc Miró i Bonmati
Marc Miró is an expert defending the interests of taxpayers in management procedures, revenue of taxes and inspection procedures, as well as in the processing of claims and appeals in front of administrative and justice courts.
- University Degree in Law, University of Barcelona, 2018.
- University Degree in Business Administration and Management, University of Barcelona, 2018.
- Master’s Degree in Lawyering, ESADE, 2020.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Advisory and Compliance, ESADE, 2020.
- Course of Advanced Accounting, Centre of Financial studies 2019.
Areas of expertise
- Tax procedure
- Civil Litigation
- Taxation on natural and legal person
- Local taxes
- Barcelona Bar Association, 2021.