Eva María Olivencia Álvarez
Partner | Legal
Eva Olivencia has extensive experience in the mercantile, corporate and contractual advisory to corporations both at the domestic and the international level. She joined the Echeverria firm, one of the founding companies, in 1995, and she is currently the responsible partner in the Mercantile Department of Laudis.
- University Degree in Law, University of Barcelona, 1992.
- Graduate Certificate in Real Property and Urban Planning Law, Pompeu Fabra University, 1993.
- Certificate of specialisation in Corporation Law, Barcelona Bar Association, 1995.
- Master’s Degree in International Trade and Regulations, Barcelona Bar Association, 1997.
Areas of expertise
- Mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions.
- Foreign investments in Spain.
- Mercantile contracts (agency and distribution).
- Sale and Purchase of real property with special characteristics.
- Corporate litigation.
- Barcelona Bar Association, 1995.