Carlos Gimeno Masià
Carlos Gimeno grew up professionally in one of the well-known Big Four, although his knowledge got consolidated at Fornesa Lawyers. He became part of the Laudis’ team in 2018, aiming to meet the demand of an increasing International Department.
- Double University Degree in Law and Business Management and Administration, Pompeu Fabra University, 2012.
- Monographic in Business Restructuring and Corporate Operations, 2017.
- Monographic in Wealth Tax Planning, 2017.
- Master’s Degree in International Taxation, ESADE, 2018.
Areas of expertise
- Taxation on corporations and family business.
- International taxation.
- Barcelona Bar Association, 2016.