Labour relations are an essential aspect of business management where the regulations are particularly dense and variable. We provide assistance and guidance in this legal area.
- Changes in working conditions.
- Disciplinary regime.
- Termination of employment contract.
- Social Security Payments.
- Regulation compliance verification, and detection and assessment of the possible contingencies that may arise, both in the context of a company acquisition or merger process, as well as in the case of other company concerns or requirements.
- Assistance in all areas relating to senior management contracts; especially in the preparation and drafting of the contracts and in the remuneration systems and their termination.
Corporate Reestructuring and Crisis Situations
- Review, advising and implementation of restructuring processes or reduction in staff.
- Analysis of adequate labour measures that contribute to solving the situations of economic crisis.
- Negotiation and drawing up of company level collective agreements.
- Negotiation and counselling in consultation phases prior to adopting collective measures.
- Assistance in all type of conflicts related to employment law that have to be settled before the courts of justice or arbitration institutions.