Our multidisciplinary team advises in any type of commercial transaction allowing us to deal with any type of operation with efficiency, anticipating, regulating and offering solutions to the difficulties we are confronted with.
- We advise both national and international companies and corporate groups on company, subsidiary and branch incorporation, from the drawing-up of personalised articles of association to the negotiation and formalisation of documents and contracts necessary for regulating the special relationship between partners and investors and the shareholders agreement.
- Permanent legal assistance to the management bodies; drawing-up of contracts for executives and directors.
- Assistance in corporate governance; Secretarial services: legal assistance and attendance to the Board of Directors and Shareholders Meetings.
- Advising in conflict processes between shareholders and/or management.
- Actions of director’s liability.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Planning, structuring and execution of mergers and acquisitions: advising on business restructuring (mergers, spin-offs, assignments of assets and liabilities, liquidations).
- Advising on company purchase and sales transactions, buying and selling of assets or business units; client accompaniment during the entire negotiation process until the closing.
- Legal due diligence procedure; intervention in legal preventive auditing to diagnose and detect potential risks.
- Assistance for companies looking to establish themselves at on international level and providing the client with coordination and support services for legal matters in other countries.
- Advising clients on all types of national and international agreements; negotiating, drafting and supervision of commercial contracts: Agency, Distribution, Supply, Service and Business Collaboration, among others.
- Advising on contract terminations and potential and their potential disputes derived from the end of commercial relationships; negotiation and assistance in conflict situations.