Julia Polvorosa Cáceres
Julia Polvorosa joined Laudis intending to consolidate the legal department internationally, a field in which she has developed her skills as a result of having worked both in national and international firms.
- University Degree in Law, University of Navarra, 2016.
- Anglo-American Law Diploma, University of Navarra, 2016.
- International Business Law Diploma, University of Navarra, 2016.
- Master’s Degree in Lawyering, ISDE, 2017.
- Master’s Degree in International Law, Foreign Trade and International Relations, 2017.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Law.
- Foreign investments in Spain.
- Corporate contracting.
- Barcelona Bar Association, 2018.