Judith Cànobas Serra
Judith Cànobas joined Laudis in 2002 in the Tax Department in relation to the non-profit entities, and today she is the person in charge of such entities. Over these years at Laudis, she has become an expert in the consolidation in the Corporate Income Tax and Value-Added Tax.
- University Degree in Law, University of Barcelona, 2001.
- Master’s Degree in Legal and Tax Advisory, EADA, 2002.
- Certificate of Corporate Income Tax, Barcelona Bar Association, 2004.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Income Tax – Tax consolidation.
- Non-profit entities.
- Tax procedure.
- Barcelona Bar Association, 2001.
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisors, 2014.