Joan Maria Gimeno Bou
Partner | Tax
Joan Maria Gimeno has always been working as tax advisor, mainly for resident companies from different sectors (industrial, professional and services); initially, at Gimeno Firm and, afterwards, at Laudis, where he is currently the partner in the charge of the Tax Law area.
He is PIMEC’s vice president and, simultaneously, holds the presidency of its Economic-Tax Commission.
He was delegate of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors in Catalonia.
- University Degree in Economics, University of Barcelona, 1980.
Areas of expertise
- Taxation on corporations and family business.
- Business restructuring operations.
- Economists Association of Barcelona, 1981.
- Accountant Auditors Association of Catalonia, 1985.
- Chartered Institute of Accountant Auditors of Spain, 1985.
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisors, 1986.