Fsc. Xavier Echeverria Noci
Partner | Tax
Fsc. Xavier Echeverria has been combining the tax advisory while leading as Director of Laudis. In 1989, at Echeverria Firm, he started his professional career within an international scope, becoming the partner in charge of SC International, today known as NEXIA International.
Over the period 1998-2007, he was member of the Directive Council for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) of NEXIA International.
He is the reference partner for NEXIA International.
- Business Expert, University of Barcelona, 1982.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, University of Barcelona, 1990.
Areas of expertise
- Taxation on corporations and family business.
- International taxation.
- Business Experts Association of Barcelona, 1986-2014.
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisors, 1990.
- Accountant Auditors Association of Catalonia, 1993.
- Chartered Institute of Accountant Auditors of Spain, 1993.
- Magin Pont Mestres and Antonio Lancuentra Buerba Foundation, 1997.
- Economists Association of Catalonia, 2014.